Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where Was I?

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Here are some photos that will get us all caught up:


I dyed a fingering weight blank.



I used the wrong red. I still like it. Here is how it looks in a yarn cake.



I got into a triangle shawlette phase. This one is made of Wolle's color changing cotton.




This one was made from Malabrigo sock yarn. The patterning is kind of hard to see with the purple color. Next time I'll go lighter.




I tried out Wise Hilda's basic sock pattern on some hand spun. They're pretty simple to knit and fit great. Hilda is quite wise.




I bought this dress and shruggy cardigan to wear to my niece's wedding in July. I love the color aqua. Hopefully my lichen rash will be gone by then. It's improved greatly over the past two months.




A bunch of the seasonal ice cream stands have opened. I like one called Leone's for their turtle sundae. But the Dairy Lodge has the best sign. The locals call it Dairy Slut. I better watch how much I eat or I won't fit into the above dress.



I've been puttering in my garden. I am excited about garlic and brandywine tomatoes.



Will graduated from high school. Way to go Will!


Now we're caught up. My blog guilt is gone.

3 comments :

Laurasw said...

Is that how you do it? (get rid of blog guild) Ok then, I'm on it! Hey where is your "follow me" button so I can click it and not loose you? And then you can follow my blog that is sorely behind!

soxchik said...

Laura, I have no idea where my follow my 'follow me' button is. I'll have my IT people look into it for me.

woolydaisy said...

hey soxy- great to see a post! love love your shawls!!!! great garden too! i love wise hilda too she is so wise-your handspun looks awesome.

tell Will congrats from me!!! congrats to you and pops too!