Thursday, June 18, 2009

There ain't no cure for the summertime blues


Except for Frostbite Blue toes (China Glaze). It's almost like a car color. Love it!



This week there were many tangles in the afghan yarn. Maybe next time I will prewind the yarn into yarn cakes with the ball winder.


The Topsy Turvy tomato planter was declared a failure. It could not handle the Texas sun and wind. All it did was spin around in crazy circles.



Meanwhile my trusty Earthboxes kicked ass. I think I will put something in them in the fall too. I must ask my spinning friends how to plan out the growing seasons. I am so clueless.


We are getting a couple of tomatoes everyday , if we pick before the critters and varmints get at them.

Also, I caved and joined the ranks of Twitter. Peer pressure and all that! I think I can handle quick short summaries of my actions. And you can't beat the Twit name.


No comments :