Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Do

It has been months since I have had my hair done. Where does the time go? I have a little bit of hairstyle anxiety. I never know what to ask for and feel very goofy in those smocks that they wrap you up in. I go through magazines for inspiration and never end up looking like what I ask for. Today I just bit the bullet and got my grey blended in with some blonde highlights and had it styled into an 'inverted bob' (that means short in the back and longer in the front - I think). Then while waiting around with foil on my head there was a 15 year old getting her bangs dyed a deep blue. I was instantly jealous of her confidence and grabbed my stylist. So here are the results:

With a little impulse color hidden underneath.

Next time I will ask for the color when she's starting, so it will be more rich and intense. I hope it lasts a while!

3 comments :

woolydaisy said...

i totally love your streak!!!! and toe nails too!- gonna paint my nails and buy some manic panic (what i used in the early 80's)-and dye my aunt be streak some wild color-thanks for getting me out of the hum drum!

Unknown said...

I love you. ;)

We should all be as free spirited.

The definition:

Free-spirited

Someone who isn't weighed down by the troubles of everyday life, is always themselves regardless of the situation and lives life to the full. Not restricted by other people's opinions.

I want MY Free-Spirit BACK!@#@#%$

magnusmog said...

Brilliant! I love the little flash of colour:)