Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Bike Ride

I haven't been biking with Stephanie lately. Her asthma was acting up, so last week I took her to the doctor and she's now taking Advair. Since the weather was nice I thought we'd test out Steph's stamina. We biked over to the boat launch to check out the wildlife. There were flocks of seagulls (Come on , sing it: "I rannn, I ran so far awaaaaayyy.....).

And piles of pelicans.



And the fish were biting. Quit looking at this random guy's crotch!!!

Now Stephanie wants to go fishing. We'll work on that one.

So here is what I've been working on. This is a hoodie for Katherine. Katherine will wear anything I make. Stephanie is sort of picky and has some sensory issues with fabrics. I don't take it personally anymore.

Katherine has taken to her mini loom and is cranking out coasters like it's nobody's business. I have to teach her how to bury the ends next. Today she asked me how to crochet. I better let my mom tackle the crochet.

No comments :