Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ouch!

Jerry went to the RV lot last week to check on the rig and found this:



A bit of Dolly damage that we weren't aware of. The auto glass guy came right to the house to replace it and he even vacuumed up the scattered chunks of glass. Now that's service.

On a lighter note, here are some photos of my mosquito management patrol. They're pink! I didn't even notice the guys at first because they blend so well. Keep up the good work.





Here is the progress on the 'Grateful' socks. I am so in love with this colorway. It is from Lucy Neatby of rainbow hair fame.

2 comments :

Jill L said...

Love the socks are you mosquito eater!

woolydaisy said...

bummer about the window! BTW you've been tagged-don't hate me! check out my blog! i want a mosquito eater! do they eat wool moths too?