Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lovefest

These are the things that I am so head over heels in love with:

1. Blocking wires. Who knew that a couple of skinny wires and some T-pins can really change how your lace looks and hangs. They are the best.



2. This new sock book by Interweave Press. There are at least six designs I want to make from this book. It's a definite keeper.



3. My first pair of Blue Moon STR lightweight in Midsummer's Night colorway. The pattern is same as above but looks so different in this faded denim blue. I love the twist and sproinginess of this yarn. It is similar to Koigu but ever so slightly cushier, if you know what I mean. Total sock bliss.


I could go on and on but this is a good place to pause. There are GS cookie sales tomorrow and an overnight camping trip on Saturday. I get to hang out with the troop in case Stephanie is feeling overwhelmed. A busy weekend for all involved.

Later!

No comments :