Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Here's the token gag gift leprechaun that Jerry picked up in Galway a couple of years ago. Good work, Jerry!


I was hit hard by some nasty cold crud last week. It hit Katherine and now it resides in Will's chest. It made for a very long week, especially after a Girl Scout Camporee. The knitting slowed down to a crawl. But this morning, when my Nyquil haze cleared, I finished up these socks. See, you can knit with the plague.



Next up on the queue is something out of this lovely alpaca, gifted to me last Christmas by my brother John. I have 990 yards and if I plan carefully I can get a drapey v-neck cardigan. I have to do a test swatch on this first.



Tonight's film selection is Borat. I am in the mood to laugh. Later dudes!

1 comment :

Miriam said...

I recognize a goKnit bag in the bottom left of that sock photo! I love mine so much!