Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ready, Set, Apron!

I leave for Stitches West early on Weds. Morning. I've got my shopping list ready. Click to enlarge.




Here is the restaurant list. Click this one too.



I've been scrimping and saving (that's actually the road trip change barrel).



And finished those pesky socks that didn't want to spiral in unison.



So all I have to do is pack my suitcase and get out of Dodge. I will meet up with Woolydaisy and Rhodie sometime on Thursday. I love hanging with those two, I'm sure we will have some sort of crazy madcap adventure. And check this out. Wooly sent me this fabulous apron so I can start on my own vintage collection. Isn't it the best?!!!! Makes me want to go mix up a cake or serve lemonade. Thanks so much Steph! See you in a few.

1 comment :

woolydaisy said...

hey gurl-the apron looks great-i have a "mormon" coffee cake recipe to go along with that apron!!!

i'm so excited! i still ahven't made my list-and gads my change jar is not that big- tomorrow-for school-gonna have liam count it for me!!

tryin to figure out what project to bring. laters!!!!