Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cookie Obsession

I have a thing for Cookie's sock patterns.  She has a great sense of sock architecture.  I just completed this pair of Monkey Socks in a chocolatey brown. 

And without skipping a beat started into a pair of Hedera anklets.  I plan to grab a pile of her patterns at Stitches Market (can you see my animal instincts are coming out?).     
Will joined an Easter Seals bowling league on Wednesdays.  He is feeling quite comfortable with the group and is having a blast.

He is turning fifteen tomorrow.  We can hardly believe it.

There was a buttload of rain yesterday.  I did my part by clearing the drains outside.  I couldn't figure out how to stop this stream that was running through the basement.  That secret room under the staircase houses all of dye solutions that are in bottles.  I had thoughts of colors running all over the basement floor but it managed not to.  I have to use up or pour out all of those dyes before we move.  I vote for dye projects!


2 comments :

woolydaisy said...

wish i could come over for dye fun and play!!!

kaoticorchid said...

Lol! That would be a really cheap way to stain your concrete!

Also, go Will! Bowling is awesome. I love bowling and think all people before the age of 18 should be part of a bowling league before jumping out of the nest.