Sunday, February 11, 2007

Flower Basket Shawl Update



This Flower Basket Shawl has reached the doldrums point. I have actually fallen asleep a couple of times in the middle of a row. It's at that dragging point where you know you must forge onward even though it is making you absolutely crazy. I also am seeing that I will have to do some color enhancing to make the merges more smooth. We'll address that when it gets completed.



Now this is part of a Girl Scout badge called Art to Wear. The troop already has made two fashion posters. This week, we are going to attempt daisy chain friendship bracelets and devore fiber etching on velvet. This is Kath's first attempt. It looked okay but it burnt all the way through by mistake. I have a couple of more days to get this down. When the pieces are done, we'll make treasure pouches. Cool, huh? While working with Katherine, I found that out she likes the Ramones. Love It!!!!

1 comment :

kaoticorchid said...

Go, go Gadget Flower Basket Shawl! Nope, I still don't have one, which is why I shall have to continue to ooh and aah at yours. It's lovely, hun!