Sunday, January 07, 2007

Gorgonian Olive Branch

Feeling a little sheepish for insulting my shawl, Jerry offered to do a family outing into the city. So through this cute tunnel....



And over this bridge .....



To the Union Street shopping district. Where I found a Lush. No not that kind of Lush. This kind...



I am a total sucker for their bath ballistics and plan to throw a couple into my travel bag when I hit Stitches West. I also love their Karma fragrance. Good stuff.

The only glitch we had was that Stephanie got stuck when we met up with a giant poodle. Though she has been making great strides, this beast was parked at a sidewalk cafe with no human in sight. Autistic panic set in and we had to help her get past the pooch, poor girl. Other than that it was a great day.

P.S When we got home it was really chilly, so I popped on my shawl. You know what? That shawl isn't very warm with all those giant holes in it!!! Later guys.

No comments :